July 7 and July 8, CEDAR team member Josef Hardi will be giving personal demonstrations of the CEDAR Workbench. This is a great opportunity to learn about the system and ask whatever questions you may have.
The demos will take place at the BD2K booth, in the exhibit hall Booth #31 (by the stairs).
CEDAR Demonstrations will be available Saturday from 3:00 to 4:30 PM; and on Sunday from 12:30 to 4:30 PM. You can come any time during that period—see if you can keep Josef busy for his whole assignment!
- What is CEDAR?
- Metadata authoring platform
- The user interface
- Types of resources
- Under the hood
- What can you do with CEDAR?
- DEMO 1: Populating metadata
- DEMO 2: Creating an element
- DEMO 3: Creating a template
- DEMO 4: Creating a reusable field
- What else you can do with CEDAR? Pick a demo you would like to see
- DEMO A: Embedding controlled terms
- DEMO B: Sharing resources and creating a group
- DEMO C: Using intelligent authoring
- DEMO D: Using property and type annotations
- DEMO E: Working with a spreadsheet
- DEMO F: Doing a metadata submission
- DEMO G: Working with the attribute value field
- DEMO H: Utilizing CEDAR REST APIs
USA: Chicago, IL)
July 7, 2018 to July 8, 2018
Jul 7 2018 - 10:25am