Overview of References
CEDAR has an information-rich web footprint, starting with the primary website, http://metadatacenter.org, which includes considerable CEDAR-related documentation. For example, outreach materials are consolidated under the IRI http://metadatacenter.org/outreach.
The CEDAR application lives at https://cedar.metadatacenter.org. CEDAR application users requesting help are sent to CEDAR support page at https://metadatacenter.org/tools-training/support. A new CEDAR user may be directed to our orientation page at https://metadatacenter.org/orientation.
We use a variety of Web-based services to coordinate and promote CEDAR activities. We use GitHub to publish and manage all our CEDAR software as free and open-source content (http://github.com/metadatacenter), including public specification documents and examples; to document technical datails about the system (https://metadatacenter.github.io); and to manage the project issues (tracked on GitHub by repository).
For a public overview of our project issues and tasks, we provide an agile Kanban (issue tracking) board called Waffle (https://waffle.io/metadatacenter/cedar-project), which show the actual tasks we are managing for the system. A higher-level overview of CEDAR development is available with the CEDAR High-Level Features Waffle board (https://waffle.io/metadatacenter/cedar-features).
Technical release notes can be found at https://github.com/metadatacenter/cedar-project/releases.
Because GitHub is not adapted for sharing binary documents (such as PDFs), we have created a public sharing site at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8JBS0Fj-RWHTHdQdkNmNnY1STA. Here we publish documents for review and collaborative development within the CEDAR community.
We have a web presence using the metadatacenter name on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media sites.
List of references
Technical and Developer References
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/metadatacenter
- CEDAR API documentation: https://resource.metadatacenter.org/api, https://terminology.metadatacenter.org/api, https://valuerecommender.metadatacenter.org/api.
- Overview of technical documentation: https://metadatacenter.github.io
- CEDAR metadata specification models (describe the JSON-LD): https://metadatacenter.org/tools-training/outreach/cedar-template-model
- CEDAR release notes: https://github.com/metadatacenter/cedar-project/releases
- CEDAR tasks board (Waffle): https://waffle.io/metadatacenter/cedar-project
- CEDAR document share: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8JBS0Fj-RWHTHdQdkNmNnY1STA
- CEDAR Web site: https://metadatacenter.org
- CEDAR Orientation page: https://metadatacenter.org/orientation
- CEDAR outreach documents: https://metadatacenter.org/outreach
- CEDAR project proposal: http://metadatacenter.org/tools-training/outreach/cedar-proposal-text
- CEDAR high-level features board (Waffle): https://waffle.io/metadatacenter/cedar-features
- CEDAR user support list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEDAR training: https://metadatacenter.org/training
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetadataCenter/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3MPDH9cD4L8fA-tZ1LB7A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/metadatacenter
- SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/metadatacenter/
- GitHub: https://github.com/metadatacenter
- Outreach page: https://metadatacenter.com/outreach