Overview of References
CEDAR has an information-rich web footprint, starting with the primary website, http://metadatacenter.org, which includes considerable CEDAR-related documentation. For example, outreach materials are consolidated under the IRI http://metadatacenter.org/outreach.
The CEDAR application lives at https://cedar.metadatacenter.org. CEDAR application users requesting help are sent to CEDAR support page at https://metadatacenter.org/tools-training/support. A new CEDAR user may be directed to our orientation page at https://metadatacenter.org/orientation.
We use a variety of Web-based services to coordinate and promote CEDAR activities. We use GitHub to publish and manage all our CEDAR software as free and open-source content (http://github.com/metadatacenter), including public specification documents and examples; to document technical details about the system (https://metadatacenter.github.io); and to manage the project issues (tracked on GitHub by repository).
For a public overview of our project issues and tasks, we provide an agile Kanban (issue tracking) board called ZenHub (https://app.zenhub.com/workspaces/cedar-project-56cb88f7058479ba5b2fc375...), which show the actual tasks we are managing for the system. A higher-level overview of CEDAR development is available with the CEDAR High-Level Features ZenHub board (https://app.zenhub.com/workspaces/cedar-features-5d1ce6cc1659a92b9fa61a1...).
Technical release notes can be found at https://github.com/metadatacenter/cedar-project/releases.
Because GitHub is not adapted for sharing binary documents (such as PDFs), we have created a public sharing site at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8JBS0Fj-RWHTHdQdkNmNnY1STA. Here we publish documents for review and collaborative development within the CEDAR community.
Our primary support list is the cedar-users list, which emails the CEDAR community with your questions, concerns, and suggestions. (Questions about the CEDAR API should go to this list. If you need to include private information in your email, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
We have a web presence using the metadatacenter tag on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media sites.
List of references
Technical and Developer References
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/metadatacenter
- CEDAR API documentation: https://resource.metadatacenter.org/api, https://terminology.metadatacenter.org/api, https://valuerecommender.metadatacenter.org/api.
- Overview of technical documentation: https://metadatacenter.github.io
- CEDAR metadata specification models (describe the JSON-LD): https://metadatacenter.org/tools-training/outreach/cedar-template-model
- CEDAR release notes: https://github.com/metadatacenter/cedar-project/releases
- CEDAR tasks board (ZenHub): https://app.zenhub.com/workspaces/cedar-project-56cb88f7058479ba5b2fc375...
- CEDAR document share: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8JBS0Fj-RWHTHdQdkNmNnY1STA
- CEDAR Application: https://cedar.metadatacenter.org
- CEDAR Web site/home page: https://metadatacenter.org
- CEDAR Orientation page: https://metadatacenter.org/orientation
- CEDAR outreach documents: https://metadatacenter.org/outreach
- CEDAR project proposal: http://metadatacenter.org/tools-training/outreach/cedar-proposal-text
- CEDAR high-level features board (ZenHub): https://app.zenhub.com/workspaces/cedar-features-5d1ce6cc1659a92b9fa61a1...
- CEDAR user support list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEDAR training: https://metadatacenter.org/training
- Email lists:
- Email: Contact us directly at email@example.com if you need to include private information in your correspondence.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetadataCenter/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3MPDH9cD4L8fA-tZ1LB7A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/metadatacenter
- SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/metadatacenter/
- GitHub: https://github.com/metadatacenter
- Outreach page: https://metadatacenter.com/outreach